According to the current issue (Winter 2007) of New Voices Magazine:
5. All they teach you is that other people suffered and died, and that is why you should eat your grandmother's brisket
4. School from 4-6 o'clock = missing TGIF re-runs circa 1989
3. School on Sundays means you can't sleep in and you miss football
2. Hebrew school teachers seem to want to be there even less than their students
1. Hebrew school challah is the absolute worst
Published since 1991 by the independent, non-profit, student-run Jewish Student Press Service, New Voices is America's only national magazine written by and for Jewish college students.